- Northern Europe: Aalborg University, Denmark, www.en.aau.dk (2000 profs, 14000 students)
- Central Europe: Hochschule fuer Gestaltung Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany, www.hfg-gmuend.de (20 profs, 580 students)
- Eastern Europe: Academy of Fine Arts Warsaw, www.asp.waw.pl (39 teachers, 140 students)
- Eastern Europe: Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest, http://w2.mome.hu (100 profs, 700 students)
Thus the Universities involved cover over 3350 Professors and 55400 students in the EU countries Italy, Poland, Hungary, Denmark and Germany and thus North, South, West and East of Europe.
- hess natur (clothing, resources, water)
- ESE (waste and recycling)
- Barkcloth (sustainable materials, resources, developing countries)
- Faber-Castell (school equipment, resources, education) (to be confirmed)
- Seedmatch, Dresden, Germany, Crowdfunding schemes, alternative investment in start-ups and other initiatives, www.seedmatch.de. Seedmatch is willing to take selected Start Ups from the Sustainability Maker into their seedmatch platform to help them find start up funding in addition to the Sustainability Maker Crowdfund, if needed.
- European Environmental Bureau (EEB, head organization of environmental NGOs)
- ECOS, the European Environmental Citizens’ Organisation for Standardisation
- international DESIS Network (Design for Social Innovation and Sustainability), www.desis-network.org
- O2, international network of Eco- and Sustainable Designers, www.o2.org
- LeNS Network, the Learning Network on Sustainability, managed by Politecnico Milano, www.lens.polimi.it
- Cumulus, International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media, www.cumulusassociation.org